“Administrator”, “we” or “us” -Local Content Administrator or other entity that exercise control over theLocal Content Administrator, which renders the Services to the Users and thatcontrols User`s personal data.
“Local ContentAdministrator” — Jaraads.com OnlineMarketplace Nigeria Limited, entity incorporated under the laws of Nigeria.
“User”, “you”, “your” –meansany natural person eligible to conclude an agreement under the applicable lawwith Administrator and using any of Services with or without a registered account.
Personal information you give us when you use Services orregister an account
Personal information User disclose whenregister an account, including name, email addresses or telephone number.
Users’ communication data; messages, letters, statements,sent to the User by other users.
Other content that User generate, or that isconnected to User account.
Personal information we collect automatically when you useServices or register an account
Usage and log information. Service-related,diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about youractivity (such as how you use our product, how you interact with others usingour product, and the like), log files, diagnostic, and performance logs andreports.
Device and connection information. We collectdevice-specific information when you install, access, or use Services. Thisincludes information such as hardware model, operating system information,browser information, IP address, sensors of the device, mobile networkinformation including phone number, and device identifiers. We collect devicelocation information if you use our location features, such as when you post anannouncements and for diagnostics and troubleshooting purposes such as if youare having trouble with our application’s location features. We may collectinformation about your email and another accounts if registered from the deviceon an exceptional basis as a result of performing of suspicious actions fromthe device and there is reasonable doubt to assume that you can be an emulator.
Personal information we collect using cookies
· provide access to youraccount without re-entering data by you
· collect statisticsabout usage of Services;
· investigate thepatterns of visits and to facilitate guiding of promoting materials based onUsers’ interests;
· monitor progress andparticipation in promotional events.
You are entitled to specify in which mannerand at what time cookies will be accepted by way of setting your internetbrowser installed on PC, which you use for using the Services. You can changesuch settings at any time, as you wish. After your preferences will have beeninstalled in the internet browser, you will be able to accept all cookies, oryou can choose to notify you about cookies being directed to your browser, oryou can discard all cookies. When you discard all cookies by having selected anoption of blocking cookies in your browser, it can be possible that you willmore often need to re-enter your information for getting access to youraccount, and some additional functionality on the Resources will not beavailable to you.
Personal information from other sources
2. USE AND RETENTION
We use the personal information we collect to:
· Provide, improve, andpersonalize Services;
· Contact you about youraccount and provide you customer support;
· Provide you with apersonalized experience on our sites;
· Personalize ouradvertising and marketing communications;
· Detect, prevent,mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We may disclose your personal information tothird parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access tothe Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to facilitate our marketingand advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigatefraudulent or illegal activities related to the Services.
We minimize the amount of personal informationwe disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish thespecified purpose. As stated above, we do not disclose your personalinformation to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes.
We may disclose your personal information tothe following parties and for the following purposes:
· To third party serviceproviders who help us to provide Services, including but not limited paymentprocessing services, assist us in providing customize advertising. The thirdparties should use only that information, which is necessary for such services.
· to law enforcement orgovernmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verifiedrequest relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegalactivity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of ourusers to legal liability.
· to third partiesinvolved in a legal proceeding, if they provide us with a subpoena, court orderor substantially similar legal procedure, or we otherwise believe in good faiththat the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physicalharm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity
Change of Ownership
4. CHANGE/DELETE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Users who registered an account may gainaccess to, adjust or delete information provided by them. The User shall bearresponsibility for accuracy of data, or announcements posted by him/her to theResource.
The User may disable, or change accountcredentials through settings. Posted information can be changed or deleted onuser’s personal account on the Resource web page, via application.
You are entitled to delete your account at anytime. Together with your account we also delete all materials that you’ve everposted. If you wish not to delete your account but only to suspend its using,you can deactivate it. Please remember that information related to you, andshared by and between other persons, shall not be considered as a part of youraccount, therefore, it won’t be deleted together with your account
3We protect yourinformation using technical and administrative security measures to reduce therisks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some ofthe safeguards we use are data encryption, physical access controls to our datacenters, and information access authorization controls. If you believe youraccount has been abused, please contact us following the instructions inthe Contact.
User information is available only to thoseemployees of Administrator, who need such an access to personal userinformation for performing their official duties. All employees having accessto user information shall sign non-disclosure agreement with regard tonon-disclosing user information to the third parties.
7. CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Should you have any questions, wishes orcomplaints related to information provided by you please contact us at theaddress: firstname.lastname@example.org.